Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whittling Workshop in OKC

Hi everyone!

I will be teaching a two hour beginners workshop in Oklahoma City during the Deluxe Craft Camp. It will be held the weekend of September 25-27, 2009

I will be teaching Tom Hindes 5 minute Wizard. Woodcarving Illustrated and Mr. Hindes have graciously provided some educational material. This is a perfect opportunity to get started if you have been curious about carving or whittling. The cost of the course will be minimal by comparison to other courses. The cost will be mostly in supplies.

The class is limited to 15 students. I do not have the exact day or exact cost as yet. This is a heads up for those that may wish to attend to start their planning in that direction. I will add details as I get them. I hope to see you there!

No comments: